December 19, 2005

"Staggernation"

This website has collected so many bad faith defense arguments in WIPO disputes that it is unable to decide what is the most dubious!
Examples (no comment...):
Respondent asserts that his fiancée was Chanel Louise Wright, and they together at one time also had an e-commerce business...
Respondent states that he and his girlfriend/fiancée Chanel "narrowed it (the choice of original title of our business) down to the following three choices:
a) chanelbags.com
b) chanelpurses.com
c) wholesalepurses.com
"Chanel and I used wholesalepurses.com because of the fact that Chanel and I broke off our wedding engagement and I did not want her name on my business, which I was now solely operating.
"
or
"Respondent has rights in the abbreviation P.E.P.S.I. through his ownership of the registered company Precise Electronic Positioning Systems International, Inc."

No comments: